RPET CODE 39
ISO 9001-2008 Certified
Contact : 9414075072/73
TEQIP III FDP Registration From
Student Grievance Form
You are here: Home >> Admission >> Placements
Helping and guiding the students in shaping their career as per their aspiration has become and integral part of higher education today. In order to exclusively take care of these aspacts,RMEC has a Training and Placement Cell which act as a the interface between recruiting organization and the students.The Cell estremely values whwt Hewlett Packard points out:”If Teaching equipment and curriculum becomes more obsolescent,then our job in industry becomes much harder and our country falls behind in the technology race and world market” The department is headed by the placement officer who act as single point of contact for all companies/organization interacting with the college on placement and training of student.
Objective of the Cell
- It facilitates requirement events on-campus as well as off-campus required.
- It also organize various pre-placement grooming programmes yo enchance the employability of the target students in association with the Equal Opporttunity Cell of the college.
- The pr-Placement grooming cell is aimed at reducting the gap between the classroom teaching and the requirements at the future workplace of student after they passout from the institute.
- The Cell takes care in including in students in students a mix of academic,technical and behavioral skill and attitude,soft skill,team compatibilty and other professional competenices so they become more acceptable and delliverable to their potential employers.
- T&P Cell takes care to provide the best arrangements and hospitality for the visiting companies officals.
- The department works for the succesful career placement
- Summer training and industrial tours are planned for the student to impact practical knowledge with engineering aspects.
- Personality Development Classes,Spoken English.soft Skill training Interview skills are arranged for the students in order to prepare them for campus drives.
- Presentation: Presentation ao different important and current topics are given by the students as well as experts to anhance the performance of the students.
Students get Placed in Sai krupa Construction Company : Dated 7th April, 2015
Mega Job Expo 2014 : Dated 26th April, 2014
More than 120 Students Placed
Fee submission online
- Name : R. N. Modi Engineering College, Kota
- Bank : Bank of Baroda
- IFSC : BARB0KOTRAJ (Fifth letter is ZERO)
- Account Number : 08370200001027
Note: Please send a receipt on email:firstname.lastname@example.org and contact on: +91 - 9414075074
Home | Disclaimer | © 2013 RMEC. All rights reserved