RPET CODE 39
ISO 9001-2008 Certified
Contact : 9414075072/73
TEQIP III FDP Registration From
Student Grievance Form
You are here: Home >> Admission >> Admission Process
Under-graduate (B.Tech.) Admission
- Admission to institute is strictly followed by admission guidline from RTU-Rajasthan Technical University and BTER-Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan
- Students for the under graduate courses are selected on the basis of the Results of an entrance tests Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test(RPET) and JEE-Main.
- They are also selected on Management Quota sites on the recommentation and persentage cutoff marks.
- Direct admission on the vacent sites on basis of persentage cutoff marks.
- Notification of RPET can be viewed Here
- The minimum academic qualification for admission to B.Tech/ B.E. program in Rajasthan is a pass with atleast 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to "SC/ST/ Non Creamy Layer SBC" of Rajasthan state) in the subjects combination as given below taken together, in final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination recognized equivalent thereto by Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthn / Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Subject combination required in qualifying examination for adminssion to B.Tech / B.E. course shall be as under
- Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects
- Any one from Chemistry, Bio-technology, Computer Science, Biology
- Candidates appearing in the qualifing examination in 2013 may also apply.
- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1989 are eligible. However, in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST, PH candidates who were born on or after October 01, 1984 are eligible. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education mark sheet / Certificate only will be taken as authentic.
- Lateral admission into 3rd Semester in Bachelor of Engineering (B.TECH) for Diploma holder of the State Council for Technical Education of Rajasthan at R.N. Modi Engineering College .Ranpur Kota (Raj.)
- Engineering College Admission held every year in the month of June to July.
Eligibility to Lateral Entry
- Must pass the Diploma examination conducted by the State Council for Technical Education of Rajasthan and must secure a minimum of 60% marks in the relevant branch of Engineering at the Diploma level.
- Must secure a minimum of 30% marks in Mathematics in the admission test.
- 1st Year fees includes Tution Fees, Development Fees, Caution Money(Refundable=7500/-) => Rs. 80000/-
- 2nd Year onwards fees includes Tution Fees, Development Fees => Rs. 70000/-
- Fees for facilities are excluded from above fees.
Post-graduate (M.Tech.) Admission
- Admissions to the M.Tech course is done through councelling done on the basis of rank scored in Centralized Admmission Test M.Tech (CAM) which is conducted annualy.
Home | Disclaimer | © 2013 RMEC. All rights reserved